I went for a walk in Spade Oak which is such a nice place to go for a walk or a picnic by the river Thames, there are riverside houses, open train track and lots of rabbits.
00:34 Spade Oak Lake
00:51 Crossing Train Track
00:00 Walking by River Thames
02:18 Spade Oak Meadow
03:26 Riverside Houses
04:35 GWR Train
06:23 Boat houses
07:57 Sharon Shayari and chilling with friends
16:42 Crossing Train Track
At Sparxsys apart from providing Atlassian Consultation services we also intend to develop apps. I was delaying for a long time but finally submitted the first version of the cloud app for approval. I used Visual Studio Code for writing code for it.
Want to contact me?
Want my help? raise a support request for me.
Social and other Links
- RSS Feed
- @ravisagar on Twitter
- Ravi Sagar YouTube: Atlassian tools and Jira tutorials
- Ravi Sagar LBRY: Synced with Ravi Sagar YouTube
- Blackberry Boy YouTube: Linux, Emacs, Org Mode and tech tutorials
- Ravi Sagar Podcast
- @ravisagar.in on Instagram
- Ravi.pro: site published with Org Mode, general IT and tech stuff
- LinuxIndya.com: site published with Org Mode on Linux
- AutoGrid.info: site published with Org Mode on Excel VBA and Google Apps Script