I don't work on cloud a lot which is fine but from time to time every other week I do log in to one of my cloud instance to check few things here and there or to do some research but that's it. Cloud and Server were quite similar but now a days especially in the past 1 years they offer different features. Usually Cloud brings out new features and then those are pushed to Jira Server.
I wrote this blog about using Portfolio for managing multiple projects, cross project releases and scenarios in Jira Software.
Portfolio has become one of my favourite app in Jira :)
I just finished writing my second book - Mastering JIRA 7. It will be published in few weeks from now and I can't explain the extreme pleasure I am experiencing right now that I decided to write a blog about it. Well I have not been writing much on my blog for the past few years.
Want to contact me?
Social and other Links
- RSS Feed
- @ravisagar on Twitter
- Ravi Sagar YouTube: Atlassian tools and Jira tutorials
- Ravi Sagar LBRY: Synced with Ravi Sagar YouTube
- Blackberry Boy YouTube: Linux, Emacs, Org Mode and tech tutorials
- Ravi Sagar Jira Podcast
- @ravisagar.in on Instagram
- Ravi.pro: site published with Org Mode, general IT and tech stuff
- LinuxIndya.com: site published with Org Mode on Linux
- AutoGrid.info: site published with Org Mode on Excel VBA and Google Apps Script
My content is free and I want to keep it that way. So in case you want to donate direct or indirect, I will appreciate. Even if you share my content further that is also great.