There was a question on the community about negating a specific keyword using Regular Express.
Use case: You want to not run the Automation rule when a release is created with name "norelease".
So in this case when you created a new rule with Version created trigger then use the following regular expression.
When using Automation for Jira you may use regular expressions along with Smart Values (if needed)
Use the "contain regular expression” condition to match for multiple keywords like this.
^(Keyword 1|Keyword 2|Keyword 3)
This will save time and makes your automation neat :)
Want to contact me?
Want my help? raise a support request for me.
Social and other Links
- RSS Feed
- @ravisagar on Twitter
- Ravi Sagar YouTube: Atlassian tools and Jira tutorials
- Ravi Sagar LBRY: Synced with Ravi Sagar YouTube
- Blackberry Boy YouTube: Linux, Emacs, Org Mode and tech tutorials
- Ravi Sagar Podcast
- @ravisagar.in on Instagram
- Ravi.pro: site published with Org Mode, general IT and tech stuff
- LinuxIndya.com: site published with Org Mode on Linux
- AutoGrid.info: site published with Org Mode on Excel VBA and Google Apps Script