I have been using Vagran
Recently I started doing some research on understanding the genesis and wanted to understand more about it. After spending few days going through online articles and lot of youtube videos I came to the conclusion that I was partially involved in doing or following it DevOps for a many years.
Last few days are amazing. Learning so many things, especially setup of Vagrant in our company. I had few issues with the performance of Drupal running on Vagrant on windows host which I fixed yesterday.
I recently install and setup Vagrant on my Windows laptop. The only reason I used Windows on my laptop is because of the trainings I conduct. Most companies use Windows based systems and it is difficult to train them if you are showing demos on Linux and they have to repeat the same on Windows.
For the past few days I am trying to setup Vagrant for uniform development environment in our company, personall I work on Windows 8.1, iMac, Fedora for development and our servers are running CentOS. It is pain I know.
Want to contact me?
Want my help? raise a support request for me.
Social and other Links
- RSS Feed
- @ravisagar on Twitter
- Ravi Sagar YouTube: Atlassian tools and Jira tutorials
- Ravi Sagar LBRY: Synced with Ravi Sagar YouTube
- Blackberry Boy YouTube: Linux, Emacs, Org Mode and tech tutorials
- Ravi Sagar Jira Podcast
- @ravisagar.in on Instagram
- Ravi.pro: site published with Org Mode, general IT and tech stuff
- LinuxIndya.com: site published with Org Mode on Linux
- AutoGrid.info: site published with Org Mode on Excel VBA and Google Apps Script