Thanks a lot for sharing this. Really useful. I will write similar one for Bitbucket cloud and will share it here. Really appreciate your efforts.
Ravi Sagar Issues
Hey, I posted a comment on your video as well. I wanted to know one thing. What is the purpose of "set -euf -o pipefail" in your script? I think I will use your script to show my webcam instead of static webcam using ffmpeg. Great work!
Thanks for letting me. I will check this on my environment and update the code. Really appreciate.
I was trying to schedule my post and also syndicate them to twitter on a scheduled date. I didn't realise it is not possible. Anyways good to know now.
When reposting like on twitter, there is an option add additional text and that become a Quote Tweet. When using Monocle, repost happens instantly without asking for additional text. This is not an issue more like a feature request :) Thanks a lot.
Want to contact me?
ravi at sparxsys dot com
Author of "Mastering JIRA 7" book. Loves #Jira and #Drupal. #Blogger, #ProblemSolver, #Atlassian #Consultant and #Technologist @ravisagar on twitter
Want my help? raise a support request for me.
Social and other Links
- RSS Feed
- @ravisagar on Twitter
- Ravi Sagar YouTube: Atlassian tools and Jira tutorials
- Ravi Sagar LBRY: Synced with Ravi Sagar YouTube
- Blackberry Boy YouTube: Linux, Emacs, Org Mode and tech tutorials
- Ravi Sagar Podcast
- @ravisagar.in on Instagram
- Ravi.pro: site published with Org Mode, general IT and tech stuff
- LinuxIndya.com: site published with Org Mode on Linux
- AutoGrid.info: site published with Org Mode on Excel VBA and Google Apps Script