Ravi Sagar Replies
I have several videos on sharing reports. I tagged them together here: https://www.ravisagar.in/category/topic/share-reports
I hope it helps. BTW our collab is pending ;)
Hi Pradeep, sorry to disappoint you but I am not the actor. Lot of people ask me this question. I don't even look like Ravi Sagar from the movie 🙂
This looks great, thanks for sharing. I will give it a try.
Thanks Rodney for your wishes ☺️
#kudos and congratulations 🙂
Thanks for sharing
Yes I removed it. You won't find it in my recent videos. Thanks :)
Thank you for the comment
We love #Groovy and #ScriptRunner
That's really cool. I will try this #brave module on my site as well 😊
Learning Paths! Nice :)
Thanks for sharing this white paper. Really useful :)
I have always used spreadsheets for managing my expenses but it is slow. Since I already use Org Mode I am now thinking of trying it. I got some ideas from your article :)
I am glad it was useful :)
I am glad it was useful ☺️
Not sure which table. I will try to find out. Thanks for reaching out ☺️
Yes Ravi.pro is a blog made 100% with Emacs Org Mode 😊
That is very good. Keep it up.
Want to contact me?
Want my help? raise a support request for me.
Social and other Links
- RSS Feed
- @ravisagar on Twitter
- Ravi Sagar YouTube: Atlassian tools and Jira tutorials
- Ravi Sagar LBRY: Synced with Ravi Sagar YouTube
- Blackberry Boy YouTube: Linux, Emacs, Org Mode and tech tutorials
- Ravi Sagar Podcast
- @ravisagar.in on Instagram
- Ravi.pro: site published with Org Mode, general IT and tech stuff
- LinuxIndya.com: site published with Org Mode on Linux
- AutoGrid.info: site published with Org Mode on Excel VBA and Google Apps Script