How to configure IndieWeb D
I am demonstrating how I ca
It’s a sad day. Facebook was the single biggest reason I came up with Bridgy way back in 2011. I’ve always wanted to own my data online, on my own web…
So today I experienced some problems with the Indieweb module not able to like or repost on twitter. I tried to troubleshoot, checked all the configuration but could not figure out what is wrong.
I noticed that the Indieweb queue has 86 items which were not getting cleared. So I cleared the queue directly in the database and then tried to like and reply to twitter posts and it worked. Here is the way to clear the queue.
drush sqlq "select count(*) from queue where name ='indieweb_webmention'"
Want to contact me?
Social and other Links
- RSS Feed
- @ravisagar on Twitter
- Ravi Sagar YouTube: Atlassian tools and Jira tutorials
- Ravi Sagar LBRY: Synced with Ravi Sagar YouTube
- Blackberry Boy YouTube: Linux, Emacs, Org Mode and tech tutorials
- Ravi Sagar Jira Podcast
- @ravisagar.in on Instagram
- Ravi.pro: site published with Org Mode, general IT and tech stuff
- LinuxIndya.com: site published with Org Mode on Linux
- AutoGrid.info: site published with Org Mode on Excel VBA and Google Apps Script
My content is free and I want to keep it that way. So in case you want to donate direct or indirect, I will appreciate. Even if you share my content further that is also great.