How can I give read only permission to someone to only one project?
You need to create a permission scheme with Browse project permission given to a specific role, you can call it "Read only" group. Also in your permission scheme make sure this role doesn't have any edit permission.
Are you on free plan? You need paid plan to create own permission schemes.
I logged into one of my Jira Cloud instance to realise th
I don't work on cloud a lot which is fine but from time t
Want to contact me?
Want my help? raise a support request for me.
Social and other Links
- RSS Feed
- @ravisagar on Twitter
- Ravi Sagar YouTube: Atlassian tools and Jira tutorials
- Ravi Sagar LBRY: Synced with Ravi Sagar YouTube
- Blackberry Boy YouTube: Linux, Emacs, Org Mode and tech tutorials
- Ravi Sagar Jira Podcast
- @ravisagar.in on Instagram
- Ravi.pro: site published with Org Mode, general IT and tech stuff
- LinuxIndya.com: site published with Org Mode on Linux
- AutoGrid.info: site published with Org Mode on Excel VBA and Google Apps Script