Will there be a shift towards more working from home culture after this global pandemic Coronavirus? Well definitely because more and more companies will now be thinking about how to be equipped with necessary tools and processes to allow their employees to work from home.
- Can small to medium sized companies are ready to work from home?
- Can internet connection cope up with increased demand?
- How people will socialise in future?
- Are people ready to work from home?
- Is work for home an option for majority of professions?
- How will people do business - selling will be difficult
- Who will gain from it?
Tools that can help in working from home.
- Slack - Chat solution
- Atlassian tools like Jira - Issue tracking
- Google drive - Cloud based storage
- Gmail - Email
- Zoom - Online meetings
My video on this topic: https://youtu.be/E3xmLC258iA