This book explains how to master the key functionalities of JIRA and its customizations and add-ons, and is packed with real-world examples and use cases. You will first learn how to plan JIRA installation. Next, you will be given a brief refresher of fundamental concepts and learn about customizations in detail. Next, this book will take you through add-on development to extend JIRA functionality. Finally, this book will explore best practices and troubleshooting, to help you find out what went wrong and how to fix it.
Mastering JIRA 6 (book)
Want to contact me?
ravi at sparxsys dot com
Author of "Mastering JIRA 7" book. Loves #Jira and #Drupal. #Blogger, #ProblemSolver, #Atlassian #Consultant and #Technologist @ravisagar on twitter
Want my help? raise a support request for me.
Social and other Links
- RSS Feed
- @ravisagar on Twitter
- Ravi Sagar YouTube: Atlassian tools and Jira tutorials
- Ravi Sagar LBRY: Synced with Ravi Sagar YouTube
- Blackberry Boy YouTube: Linux, Emacs, Org Mode and tech tutorials
- Ravi Sagar Podcast
- @ravisagar.in on Instagram
- Ravi.pro: site published with Org Mode, general IT and tech stuff
- LinuxIndya.com: site published with Org Mode on Linux
- AutoGrid.info: site published with Org Mode on Excel VBA and Google Apps Script