Recently I achieved the SAFe 4 Agilist certification afte
Few weeks ago I started creating videos on Portfolio for
Yeah I am back to writing blogs, I took a long break and I didn't really feel like writing much. Today I am actually writing during my work hours as I don't feel like working, in fact I am feeling guilty that I am not working but writing blog but that's ok.
The first half of this year was not so good for our company, there was a tremendous drop in our company's revenue, we had some projects running but were not able to deliver the best quality work. There were no good projects coming in too.
For those who are using JIRA Greenhopper for their Agile projects - just check out the new features in Greenhopper new 6.x version. It is really awesome. The best thing I like about it is the ability to start multiple sprinits at the same time in the Scrum Board.
These days I am working on creating training Modules for JIRA. There is one really good thing about this great tool. JIRA and Greenhopper both have an excellent documentation.
Want to contact me?
Want my help? raise a support request for me.
Social and other Links
- RSS Feed
- @ravisagar on Twitter
- Ravi Sagar YouTube: Atlassian tools and Jira tutorials
- Ravi Sagar LBRY: Synced with Ravi Sagar YouTube
- Blackberry Boy YouTube: Linux, Emacs, Org Mode and tech tutorials
- Ravi Sagar Jira Podcast
- @ravisagar.in on Instagram
- Ravi.pro: site published with Org Mode, general IT and tech stuff
- LinuxIndya.com: site published with Org Mode on Linux
- AutoGrid.info: site published with Org Mode on Excel VBA and Google Apps Script