Just realising that this is my first post of 2020.
I can't believe half of 2018, time flies.
There was a phase in my life when I used to do some side
I have a problem - I live a lot in past and worry even more about the future. People say it is not a great way to live you life but I think there is nothing wrong in it.
Earlier last year I wrote a blog post regarding the goals that I set for 2016, I never bothered to update you guys with the progress last year. In fact it has been two years (almost) since then and I still haven't updated.
My second job with Kaplan Financial (earlier know as eMind) I worked mainly for Product Support and later as Project Coordinator where I was doing really interesting stuff.
I am going to start writing about everything that has ever occurred in my life so far. I know nobody really cares about it but I am writing because I just want to understand myself better. I really a confused personality and every now and then I feel that I am not really going anywhere in life.
Want to contact me?
Social and other Links
- RSS Feed
- @ravisagar on Twitter
- Ravi Sagar YouTube: Atlassian tools and Jira tutorials
- Ravi Sagar LBRY: Synced with Ravi Sagar YouTube
- Blackberry Boy YouTube: Linux, Emacs, Org Mode and tech tutorials
- Ravi Sagar Jira Podcast
- @ravisagar.in on Instagram
- Ravi.pro: site published with Org Mode, general IT and tech stuff
- LinuxIndya.com: site published with Org Mode on Linux
- AutoGrid.info: site published with Org Mode on Excel VBA and Google Apps Script
My content is free and I want to keep it that way. So in case you want to donate direct or indirect, I will appreciate. Even if you share my content further that is also great.