Atlassian JIRA 7 is an enterprise issue tracker system. One of its key strengths is its ability to adapt to the needs of an organization, ranging from building software products to managing your support issues.
I recently cleared my JIRA Administration Certification and share briefly about my experience about it. I have been working on JIRA for many years now and JIRA along with other Atlassian tools is my main competency these days.
So yesterday I cleared the JIRA Administration Certification. Honestly I feel good about it but I don’t think we need a piece of paper to prove that you have expertise on a particular tool.
Over the past few months I have seen a tremendous increase in demand for JIRA Trainers. I guess lot of companies are now moving to JIRA for their Issue Tracking.
I am writing after so long on my blog, though I always promise myself to update this blog regularly but it never happens. Well things were indeed quite busy in the past few weeks. At sparxsys we are now planning to do more challenging work than ever.
Today I came to know about Ryan Chambers who is missing in India since 2005. I somehow came to know about him through twitter.
So it is the start of Festival season. Rakhi just passed last week and next week Independence day is coming. I need to buy kites :) Well things are going just fine in life but sometimes I just feel that things could be better. Well I guess it is with everyone.
Want to contact me?
Want my help? raise a support request for me.
Social and other Links
- RSS Feed
- @ravisagar on Twitter
- Ravi Sagar YouTube: Atlassian tools and Jira tutorials
- Ravi Sagar LBRY: Synced with Ravi Sagar YouTube
- Blackberry Boy YouTube: Linux, Emacs, Org Mode and tech tutorials
- Ravi Sagar Podcast
- @ravisagar.in on Instagram
- Ravi.pro: site published with Org Mode, general IT and tech stuff
- LinuxIndya.com: site published with Org Mode on Linux
- AutoGrid.info: site published with Org Mode on Excel VBA and Google Apps Script