Often we need to copy the values in a custom field to another field. Doing it manually or using the bulk edit can be cumbersome or very difficult. There is a very handy built-in script that comes with ScriptRunner for Jira that can solve this problem.
Thanks for coming here, I hope you are enjoying learning here, I have also written some books in case you want to learn a bit more :)
ScriptRunner - Copy custom field values
Want to contact me?
Want my help? raise a support request for me.
Social and other Links
- RSS Feed
- @ravisagar on Twitter
- Ravi Sagar YouTube: Atlassian tools and Jira tutorials
- Ravi Sagar LBRY: Synced with Ravi Sagar YouTube
- Blackberry Boy YouTube: Linux, Emacs, Org Mode and tech tutorials
- Ravi Sagar Jira Podcast
- @ravisagar.in on Instagram
- Ravi.pro: site published with Org Mode, general IT and tech stuff
- LinuxIndya.com: site published with Org Mode on Linux
- AutoGrid.info: site published with Org Mode on Excel VBA and Google Apps Script